This room is great for…
- Displays and small exhibitions
- Medium-sized meetings
- Training sessions
What you get…
- Flexible layout options
- Spacious areas for exhibition stands
- Two adjoining spaces if needed
- Landscaped garden views
Check availability and book either by phone or via our live chat.
Explore the Faraday Room
Displays and exhibitions
The Faraday Room’s shape and size work well for small table top exhibitions and displays. Visitors will enjoy the courtyard views and natural flow the space encourages.
- Ample room for table top stands
- Easy access to reception and toilets
- Courtyard views to create atmosphere
- Lots of natural light to stimulate visitors
If you need a larger exhibition space, consider also hiring the adjoining Boulton Room which would double your floorspace, or enquire about the much bigger Waterside Room.
The beauty of the Faraday Room is its flexibility. It works well for meetings when set up in either boardroom, classroom or theatre style formation.
- Natural light to maintain energy levels
- Courtyard views to inspire the imagination
- Variable seating options
- Neutral décor ready for your branding
If you need a larger meeting space the adjoining Boulton Room can also be hired which will mean you can host up to 80 attendees. The Faraday room can also be used in conjunction with the Waterside Room which seats up to 150 delegates.
Workshops or training sessions
Creating an inspiring space for colleagues or clients is an important part of organising any event. The Faraday Room oozes charm and has the logistics covered too.
- Flexible set up options
- Natural light to stimulate attendees
- Lots of space around seating
- Views to inspire
If you need a larger space, remember, the interconnecting Boulton Room can be hired as well which will push your capacity up to 80 guests.
Faraday Room pricing