Whether organising a full-day event designed specifically for team building or looking for an ice-breaker activity as part of your conference or meeting, we can supply both indoor and outdoor courtyard space for up to 150 delegates.
You can’t beat in-person events when it comes to team building, but our cutting-edge technology also allows you to connect to remote teams where required too.
Team building inspiration
Our collective experience hosting corporate team-building activities, as well as our strong relationships with suppliers, opens up a whole realm of creative possibility, both within Austin Court and around Birmingham city centre.
The best activities are those that are well planned, accommodate different personality types, and use well-equipped company team building venues.
Bespoke team-building agendas can be created using our own partners, or any supplier of your choice for a specific activity. Previously, the following experiences have been a great success at Austin Court:
- The Crystal Maze – Our Lodge rooms were set up for the activity to take place with a box for collecting the gold tickets
- Birmingham city treasure hunt – As part of an on-site away day at Austin Court, the client opted for an off-site activity chasing treasure around the city – a short walk from the venue
- Cheese and wine tasting – This was set up in our Waterside Room with views over the canal
- Quiz Night – Set up in cabaret style, each team can sit at round tables, with a stage for the quiz master
Why choose our venue for corporate team building?
The best team-building activities look different for each business, but the most successful company team-building venue has a good location, an array of meeting space, and facilities for everything you might need on the day.
As far as location goes, Austin Court offers the perfect balance.
With transport links by train into the city just a short walk away or limited on-site car parking spaces, Austin Court benefits from the convenient accessibility of its city-centre location, while boasting canal views and quiet surroundings tucked away in a private courtyard.
As a destination, Birmingham has lots to offer for delegates to get out and about and explore beyond Austin Court, either in their breaks or as part of a challenge or activity.
Our central Birmingham team building venue includes:
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi for all guests
- Cutting-edge technology including HD video conferencing
- Opportunity to work with our caterers on food-related activities
- Canalside views
- Built-in display screens in every room, which can also be used for branding a corporate event
- Writing pads, pens, and bottled water for delegates at all boardrooms, cabaret, and classroom-style meetings
Booking a room
Contact our Sales Team today to ask about availability and to book a room for your event.
Don’t forget that if you’re one of more than 154,000 IET members, you’re entitled to a range of discounts and free meeting space opportunities.
Contact one of the sales team to discuss your venue needs.