This room is great for…
- Boardroom meetings
- Small meetings
- Training sessions
What you get…
- 42 inch LCD TV
- Beautiful period features
- Canal views
- Three large windows
Check availability and book either by phone or via our live chat.
Explore the Randall Room
If you’re looking for an intimate space full of character to hold a small boardroom meeting, the Randall Room offers organisers a unique option.
- Clever floorplan with presentation and catering areas
- Three large windows with canal views
- 42 inch, LCD TV and Wi-Fi
- Ample space for 10 attendees to sit in a boardroom style
- Original beams and high ceiling which add character
The Randall Room offers a little bit more than a standard boardroom as its views and period features create an inspiring space to do business.
Training and workshops
One of our smaller venues, the Randall Room offers organisers a quiet space for training and workshop sessions for up to 10 attendees.
- 42 inch, LCD TV for presentations
- Space for a tea, coffee and snack station
- Lots of natural light to stimulate attendees
- Canal views to ignite the imagination
The Randall Room is more than just a small meeting room. Its character creates an atmosphere which helps keep workshop and training session participants engaged throughout.
To get the best out of any interview candidate, you need to choose the right space in which to let them shine.
- Intimate, private setting
- Informal room with space to present
- 42 inch, LCD TV
- Canal views and large windows that create atmosphere
When set up in a boardroom style, the Randall Room offers plenty of space for interviewees to present through ideas in an informal, peaceful setting.
Randall Room pricing
All prices exclude VAT. To see what is included view the 2018 Room Hire Tariff.
(08:00 - 17:00)
|Half day rate
(09:00 - 12:30) (13:00 - 17:00)
(18:00 - 2300)