The venue now benefits from new LED lights in all large flat floor rooms and corridors
Adding to the bright and airy feel that the large windows provide.
Air conditioning has been installed in all large flat floor rooms
Ideal for events being held on the occasional hot summer day.
Toilets throughout the venue have been refurbished.
Last but not least, the Kingston Lecture Theatre has had a full digital upgrade.
The Kingston Lecture Theatre (150 seated capacity)
Has been transformed into a live event space, which can be used for a variety of events such as exhibitions, product launches, lectures, award ceremonies, presentations, and training.
Kingston Lecture Theatre key upgrade features:
- New state-of-the-art sound system, to provide any event with a rich sound experience, especially beneficial for award ceremonies.
- Two new HD projection walls on either side of the stage enables presentations to be shown in an ultra-wide format. Alternatively, the extra screens can be used for branding and logos.
- New LED coloured lighting which can add impact to any event and enables creativity when it comes to presentations. Alternatively, it can be used to add further branding to an event by setting them to a brand colour.
The Kingston Lecture Theatre day delegate rate provides the perfect option for clients looking to hold a central, unique event. £49.95 + VAT per person includes:
- Hire of Room
- Inclusive AV equipment, technical support, and Wi-Fi Catering room(s)
- A dedicated on-site technician
- Tea, coffee, and pastries on arrival
- Mid-morning tea, coffee, and biscuits
- Finger Buffet Lunch (six items)
- Mid-afternoon tea, coffee, and biscuits.