A unique, waterside meeting, conference and wedding venue in the heart of Birmingham
IET Birmingham: Austin Court - a multi-award winning city centre venue just minutes from Birmingham New Street Station.
With prices to match your budget and experienced staff delivering gold standard customer service, we're focused on providing you with the perfect environment for your next event whether it is a conference, banquet, exhibition, training session or wedding!
You'll benefit from:
- A fantastic central Birmingham location in the Brindleyplace development at the centre of Birmingham’s thriving business district
- Unique historical character - once a metal and nail merchants, this beautifully restored listed building boasts many original features as well as a canal-side location and outdoor space
- Value for money - all-inclusive transparent packages
- Excellent IT infrastructure with free 40mb WiFi access; dedicated hard wired lines and video conferencing equipment
- Exceptional cuisine - we provide delicious catering options ranging from fine dining to canapés
Choose from one of our 16 versatile event spaces, and enjoy the convenience of the latest technology, including HD video conferencing and complimentary high speed WiFi. We have a space for every occasion from business meetings and large-scale events to networking drinks receptions. The majority of our rooms have natural daylight with the Waterside Room (up to 150 guests), opening directly out onto Birmingham's picturesque canal.
Our tiered lecture theatre
Host a cutting-edge event in our tiered lecture theatre. You’ll have innovative AV technology, a state-of-the-art control room and widescreen display at your fingertips – with a support technician on hand to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Find out more about what makes IET Birmingham: Austin Court the perfect venue and business centre. Contact us for a complimentary show-around.