This room is great for…
- Medium-sized meetings
- Training and workshops
- Networking events
- Dinners and receptions
- Exhibitions and displays
What you get…
- Beautiful period features
- Second-to-none AV facilities and Wi-Fi
- Exposed brickwork feature wall
- Lots of natural light
- Stunning Courtyard views
Check availability and book either by phone or via our live chat.
Explore the Telford Room
With its almost square dimensions, the Telford Room works particularly well with a U-shape or classroom seating layout. A boardroom style gives plenty of space for attendees to move around and whatever layout you choose, there’ll always be ample room to present.
- Wi-Fi and fabulous AV facilities and support
- Inspiring features including beams and exposed brickwork
- Stunning views of the landscaped Courtyard
- Flexible layout options
Natural light can be found in abundance in the Telford Room. A great way to keep your attendees energised and focussed.
Receptions and dinners
Entertaining requires a special space, and the character and charm of the Telford Room is what makes clients come back year after year to host their receptions and dinners.
- High, oak-beamed, vaulted ceiling
- Views of our landscaped courtyard garden
- Great floorplan for mingling
- Fabulous and flexible in-house catering options
- Space for your entertainment
Receptions and dinners are all about atmosphere and the Telford Room has that in spades.
Exhibitions and displays
The natural light, beautiful features and spacious feel of the Telford Room ensure that visitors to any exhibition or display feel immediately inspired as they enter the room.
- Large windows offering up fabulous views
- Plenty of space for table top stands
- Vaulted ceiling and oak beams
- Wi-Fi and excellent AV facilities
- Close proximity to toilets
The Telford Room is available for hire for stand-alone exhibitions and displays and for extra space when booking in conjunction with other rooms at larger events.
Telford Room pricing