Making your venue show round even more special...
Book and attend an IET Venues show round this December and we’ll donate a Lego® product to a local children’s hospital*
Brighten up a child’s day by visiting IET Birmingham: Austin Court. Simply attend a site visit in December 2018 and we will send a Lego® product to Birmingham Children's Hospital*.
Why visit us?
IET Birmingham: Austin Court is unique conference, meeting & wedding venue in a stunning listed building in the heart of Birmingham city-centre. Its beautiful blend of modern design and period features coupled with state-of-the-art AV facilities and an inspiring waterside location make it the perfect event venue.
Why have we chosen to gift a Lego® product?
Aside from being a bright, colourful, fun toy that children have traditionally enjoyed for years, the IET have a further reason for choosing Lego® products, to donate, for our December site visit offer this year. FIRST® LEGO® League is a global robotics-based life skills competition, and the IET are proud to be the delivery partners in the UK & Ireland. Students work in teams to design, program and build an autonomous robot whilst also completing a research project and demonstrating the FIRST® LEGO® League Core Values, which include teamwork, problem solving and presentation skills, all of which can be transferred into the work place. FIRST® LEGO® League makes STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) subjects fun and give students the confidence to consider studying them and following careers in engineering in the future.
Terms and conditions
- This offer is not in conjunction with FIRST® LEGO® League competition
- This offer is valid when a site visit is booked and attended between 1 – 31, December 2018. Site visits cancelled do not qualify for the offer.
- Site visit bookings subject to availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other IET Venues offers and is available on a first come, first served basis
- In all matters the decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence shall be entered into
- The promoter of these offers and packages is IET Services. IET Services Limited is registered in England. Registered Office Savoy Place, London, WC2R 0BL. Registration Number 909719. IET Services Limited is trading as a subsidiary of the Institution of Engineering and Technology, which is registered as a Charity in England & Wales (no 211014) and Scotland (no SC038698)
- IET Services reserves the right to substitute the offer for one of equal or greater value or to end the offer without notice.