Austin Court investment
IET Birmingham: Austin Court has undergone £450k of soft refurbishments, keeping the venues historic charm, whilst enhancing the event experience for clients who are looking to host a city-centre event.
The venue now benefits from new LED lights in all large flat floor rooms and corridors, adding to the bright and airy feel that the large windows provide. Air conditioning has been installed in all large flat floor rooms, ideal for events being held on the occasional hot summers day. Also, toilets throughout the venue have been refurbished, and last but not least, the Kingston Lecture Theatre has had a full digital upgrade.
The Kingston Lecture Theatre (150 seated capacity) has transformed into a live event space, which can be used for a variety of events such as exhibitions, product launches, lectures, award ceremonies, presentations and training.
Kingston Lecture Theatre key upgrade features:
- New state of the art sound system, to provide any event with a rich sound experience, especially beneficial for award ceremonies.
- Two new HD projections walls either side of the stage enables presentations to be shown in an ultra-wide format. Alternatively, the extra screens can be used for branding and logos.
- New LED coloured lighting which can add impact to any event and enables creativity when it comes to presentations. Alternatively, it can be used to add further branding to an event by setting them to a brand colour.
The Kingston Lecture Theatre day delegate rate provides the perfect option for clients looking to hold a central, unique event. £49.95 + VAT per person includes:
- Hire of Room
- Inclusive AV equipment, technical support and Wi-Fi Catering room(s)
- A dedicated on-site technician
- Tea, coffee and pastries on arrival
- Mid-morning tea, coffee and biscuits
- Finger Buffet Lunch (six items)
- Mid-afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits.