With such stunning character and a peaceful, waterside ambiance in the heart of Birmingham, Austin Court is the ideal city centre venue for your wedding or civil partnership ceremony.
Situated in Birmingham’s popular Brindleyplace canal district, our history, dedication and waterside perspectives along with the landscaped courtyard, unique spaces and character-filled architecture will bring a sense of charm to your wedding or partnership celebration.
Airy and rustic to unique and dramatic
Whatever wedding you have in mind, our spaces are fully adaptable and completely versatile to create an occasion which oozes your personality and personal touches.
Choose from our Waterside room, comprising of heavy beams, glowing wooden floors, large bright windows and doors opening directly onto the canal; our Kingston Theatre for a unique celebration in the spotlight; or our Lodge Room, offering high ceilings, red-brick fireplace and canal views for old-fashioned charm and intimate drama.
Every detail counts
You’ll have exclusive use of our stunning venue with a dedicated wedding coordinator looking after every detail of your day.
Our in-house catering team will master delicious and inventive seasonal food and you’ll have the flexibility to choose an intimate celebration or a lavish party with honest and transparent all-inclusive packages.
With fully adaptable and versatile spaces, our prestigious venue caters for weddings and partnerships with the same dedication and expertise as our other events.
The Birmingham wedding open day, IET Birmingham: Austin Court
IET Birmingham: Austin Court will be set for a wedding breakfast and civil ceremony and our team will be on-hand to discuss our superb facilities, civil ceremonies, partnership ceremonies and wedding packages.
We will also be offering three exclusive offers to all open day visitors.
- Wednesday 17 June (18:00 - 21:00)
- Saturday 18 July (11:00 - 14:00)
- Saturday 26 September (12:00 - 15:00)
Exclusive offers for the Birmingham Wedding Open Day
All open day visitors can choose from one of the following:
- Free wedding DJ
- Free civil ceremony room hire
- A free glass of Bucks Fizz for all guests on arrival
Please contact one of our Wedding team on today on 0121 600 7500 or email@example.com and quote offer code “Open Day” to take advantage of this fantastic offer.
At a glance
- Fully licensed for all weddings and civil partnerships
- Waterside venue with versatile, striking spaces
- Old-fashioned charm with contemporary infusions
- Maximum ceremony capacity 150
- Maximum reception capacity 150
- Flexibility to bring own specialist caterers
- Also available for exclusive use 'dry hire' bookings
- Distinguished venue in the heart of Birmingham
Click on the thumbnails to view larger images